Monday, August 28, 2006

Lost in Time

Ever had that experience where you've sent/posted something but can't find it to save your life? I posted something in a comments section last Friday (I think) and I can't find where. Wasn't anything awe inspiring but I wanted to check back to see if the person responded. And for the life of me, I can't find it now.

Where was I....oh yes, can't seem to remember things. Most that know me say I'm afflicted with CRS. (Can't Remember Sh&t) And I prefer to take the medical route...I'm afflicted with Someheimers. It's not as severe as Alzheimers because sometimes you remember and sometimes you don't. Nevertheless, I proceed onward watching for such a post comment that was made supposedly on Friday.

In other unrelated news, MrsJ isn't feeling so well. Make sure to wish her a speedy recovery.

GuyK of Charming, Just Charming may need the design plans for an Ark. Seems Ernesto is heading his way. Hurricane/Tropical Storm/Tropical Depression...wtfever. That still means allot of rain!

Ok...I forgot what else I was linking here. I best go eat my lunch...

No comments: