Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Wednesday

It's Wednesday...hump day as we call it. It's raining here and a rather dreary day. I hope it stops sometime soon since I heard my grass growing this morning while sipping coffee. I welcome the reprieve from the heat but the weatherman says it shall return like MacArthur next week. School starts Monday for Lil Dazd...he's anxious and apprehensive at the same time. He wants to see his friends but he has enjoyed his summer vacation. At 10 years old there is always mixed emotions...at least at my house. I remember being like that at his age. I just told him this morning..."Good thing you didn't go to school when I did. I walked 3 miles uphill to school every day and back home 3 miles uphill." I left for work and he had a puzzled look on his face. This should be interesting when I get home.

I've not had much to blog about and quite frankly, today I'd rather read other people's blogs.

No comments: