Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thursday's Ramble

Posting will be light, if at all, the next few days. My schedule is full. Tomorrow afternoon I get my new spectacles. And while I'm admiring myself with said new spectacles, my son will be having his eyes dialated for another exam.

Saturday we take off for Six Flags St. Louis! A much needed one-day vacation and with Lil Dazd being tall enough, we all should have a blast. I am anxious to ride the Superman Tower of Power...here's my review: A ride that plummets 230 feet towards the ground while you crap yourself. The experience of free-fall allows said crap to travel towards your shirt collar but you fail to notice because of adrenaline rush. But if you want the watered down version, go here: Superman Tower of Power

And Monday I have my Stress Echo Cardiogram test. Looks really cool but I'm sure I'll be worn out. lol BP is staying around 130/82 but recently its averaged 130/75. Maybe its from the 16 pounds I lost and the ole ticker doesn't work so damn hard. I found a site that gives a little info on this test. Echo Stress Test

I also added a few more links there on the right...NO, your other right!
Do animated .gif files work here? Preview showed a locked up file. If anyone knows, inform the Dazed and Confuzed One please.

No comments: