Thursday, January 11, 2007

Stat Whoring...errr Stat Experiment

Professor Dragon has a new experiment!

I'm willing to give this a try. Why not?

We are supposed to mention Harry Potter. Why Harry Potter? Well Harry Potter seems to be a popular search. And why not...the Harry Potter movies are good and the new Harry Potter book is coming. And just so happens that Lil Dazd received 2 bags of the Harry Potter jellybeans for Christmas. And let me tell you, when it says it tastes like something, it really does! We stopped on the soap one...it tasted like soap, not that I know anything about soap taste, just that I was told....ya know.

Harry Potter...someone also mentioned the Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump war. I'm sure Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump are now even more of a search term. And Rosie O'Donnell was a search term I'm sure. Altho Rosie O'Donnell I only remember for her role in League of Their Own. And Donald Trump...host of The Apprentice.

Ok Ok Did I add enough Harry Potter, Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trumps? We shall see...

Stat Count at time of posting is 4,858. Almost 5,000!

**Update**

GuyK of Charming, JustCharming has joined the experiment team providing air support.
AWTM joins as well...although she prefers the title of Statistical Analysis Manager.
Hoosierboy has launched his campaign providing me support within the borders of Indiana and long range recon for Professor Dragon.
Grasshopper DNR has joined as a willing participant providing scouting missions on his HD.
Becky of Tall Cool Drink joins the team providing explosives and transportation. Her skills of volcanology and building HD's is much appreciated.
cmk of Out of my Mind joins the team providing security along the northern territory and keeping us posted on the Red Wings.

***Hits from search engines such as google may not appear today. The search engines have to scan your site.***

No comments: