Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thursday Blog Meet

Go over and visit Michele and see what kind of dessert you really are.

Make sure you visit Ambulance Driver today. As he stated in the last comment: "Not that I have anything useful to say - I'm just narcissistic and like the extra hits." Seriously...go check out his latest story.

Then hop on over and visit KeesKeenis as he has some exciting news about his site. Congrats Kees!

Next up is a new read for me. I believe I found him via GuyK. Now if you're an hunting enthusiast you might want to go visit and bookmark this site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the linky goodness. Hope you're feeling better soon.

michele
lettersfromnyc.mu.nu

Dazd said...

You're welcome. I'm feeling much better today.

Kicking the trash can helped allot. lol