Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday Morning is Here!


What a weekend!

We spent two days at the Country Music Expo here in Indianapolis. A lot of walking folks...a lot of walking. The weather didn't cooperate Saturday but we dressed appropriately. Even though it was inside, they still had a couple of big doors open for the food court. The weather Sunday was great and the crowds were down in numbers. A lot of interesting booths and displays.

I even spent some time with the Military personnel at the Expo. They had booths set-up for PR and let me tell you, all of them were shocked when I shook hands and thanked them for protecting my freedom. A couple didn't know how to act...I made a few friends along the way so it was time well spent.

That's all I have for know. I had to come back to work to rest. heh

No comments: