Friday, April 27, 2007

Today's Catch Phrase: Electricity

Ok...before you read any further, I would like to apologize to Dragon for hijacking her comment thread. I obviously have wayyyyy too much time on my hands today. Here's what I posted in her comments section:

Don’t be fooled by his electrifying personality.
Don’t give him any static, he’s seen enough.
Too much coffee will make him wired.
Don’t ask him to check your shorts.
His demeanor is on a short fuse.
With a flip of a switch, he could just up and leave for the day.
Don’t watch the movie Short Circuit while he’s there.
I hope no one was hertz!
If he seems frustrated, he’ll need an outlet.
Hopefully he’ll conduct himself professionally.
Hope he knows what he’s doing and seems grounded.
are you postitive I need shock treatment? I feel negativity coming from you.

And whatever you do, don’t ask how many electricians it takes to change a light bulb. He’s burnt out with that one.

Make sure to hide all your Joules too. He may try and swipe them with lightning reflexes.

I sure hope all these are generating lots of laughs.
Given current affairs, there are issues more pressing that need rectified.
Too much resistance can cos one to lose connection.
I’m thinking of starting a series thats parallel with the topic. Altho I’m not sure if I should alternate or be direct.

It would be tough to transform into a new show.
And someone might not like this and you’ll find me diode along the road.

Drags…I sincerely apologize for hijacking your comments. If MrsJ and Michelle keep instigating, I’m surely not going to be able to diffuse the situation.

Dragon has threatened to send me to the electric chair. I don't think a standard 120v supply has the capacity to produce that much energy. And an electrocution like that requires 3 phases and not just a single phase.

OMG…I am having wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much fun!

No comments: