List 5 reasons why you blog.
1. Adventure...I spent a few months
2. I wanted some sort of record of my life. And looks like it has helped since whenever I get down and out, I re-read my posts after my heart attack. It helps bring reality back into my life and just exactly how lucky I am.
3. Finally a means to consolidate my friends, and new ones, into one common place. Whether they read this or not is not my choice, but rather a way for me to stop sending countless emails. Those that read this and know me in real life, can read between the lines and know exactly what I'm saying or thinking.
4. A place to unleash my love of humor, music, poetry and anything of worthwhile reading. I don't rant or rave too much about current affairs. And when I do, I try and spin humor into it all. If one person a day walks away smiling, then I've accomplished my goal.
5. And the last reason...my wife was getting sick and tired of my babbling and stupid jokes. She stated, "You better STFU or I'm going to duct tape your mouth FOREVER!." I think she meant it too because she was just as angry as the time I asked to have a 3-way with her and her mom. Well wait...she was actually angrier this time. I'M KIDDING!!! Maybe someday I'll show her this blog. She's been quizzing me why I stopped telling jokes and rambling on about everything.
Ok...I'm gonna tag whoever wants to play. Just leave a comment here so I know.