I've been tagged by Mrs. Who to play a movie meme. Pretty intersting one and I enjoyed recalling my favorites. Here are the rules:
Pick out ten favorite movies, then look them up at IMDb. In the overview at the top of each movie’s page, there are “Plot Keywords,” usually five of them. (Plus more, if you click the link.) Take the first five, and post them. Then the rest of us get to play movie buff and see if we can guess them.
And here are my movies. I'll highlight them in bold as the are correctly named.
1. Social Issues / Fight The System / Barbed Wire / Fence / Doctor Patient Relationship - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
2. Brave / Male Nudity / No Opening Credits / Crushed Head / Tragic Hero - Braveheart
3. No Opening Credits / Graphic Violence / U.S. Army / Landmine / War - Saving Private Ryan
4. Directed By Star / Film Noir / Native American / Rape / Murder - The Outlaw Josey Wales
5. Camping / Biologist / Alaska / Environmental / Nature - Never Cry Wolf
6. Sequel Mentioned During End Credits / Alternative History / Ancient Rome / Historical / Jesus Christ - History of the World, Part One
7. Airplane / Batting Cage / Bookstore / Ex Wife / Sex - When Harry Met Sally
8. Teen Movie / Female Nudity / Voyeur / Revenge / Sex - Porky's
9. Homoeroticism / Small Town / Machismo / Motorcycle / Nightclub - Roadhouse
10. Happy Ending / Old Man / Stroke / Dysfunctional Family / Alternative History - It's a Wonderful Life
And the 5 I'll tag are:
Letters from NYC
Terri Terri Quite Contrary
If these 5 have already participated, I apologize for being a lazy a$$ this morning and not looking through your posts.
RalphDooD comes in late in the 4th quarter and wins the game with a 3-point shot!
Thanks to all who played along. I'm still trying to answer a couple of others around the blogosphere.