Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wacky Wednesday

I've been tagged by two ladies for another Meme...Tall Cool One and The Coffee Lady. Both had similarities but different questions. So I combined the two.

INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.

(1) Dear Bastards...
(2) Random Bullarcky
(3) Cynical_Bastard
(4) Cynical_Bastard
(5) Dazdnconfzd


Select five people to tag:
I'll let those play that wanna play. Just come back and tell me you did, k?

What were you doing 10 years ago? (5 Things)
1. Turning 32
2. Celebrating my sons 1st B-day
3. Starting my endless cycle of cholesterol diets
4. Slowly becoming a Dad
5. Goodness...its 10 years ago!

What were you doing 1 year ago? (5 Things)
1. Stressing out
2. Contemplating working 2 jobs
3. Celebrating sons 10th B-day
4. Going on vacation
5. turning 41

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Snickers!
2. M&Ms
3. Frosty
4. Pretzels
5. Trail Mix

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
1. Back in Black
2. Stairway to Heaven
3. Dazed and Confused (duh)
4. Piano Man
5. Amazing Grace

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. I'm going to Disney World!!!!
2. Hide as much as I can from the missus
3. Buy a cabin in the mountains away from all the relatives that will come out of the woodwork like cockroaches
4. Donate money
5. Treat myself to something I've always wanted. My very own set of tools. NEW!!!

Five things you like doing:
1. Blogging and reading blogs
2. Making people laugh
3. Outdoor enjoying Nature
4. Driving
5. Enjoying a fine glass of wine

Five things you would never wear again:
1. flip flops. Gotdamn things hurt my feet
2. Bicycle shorts
3. 3 piece suit
4. I'll never see a shirt size of small again.
5. Black socks with sandals. heh

Five favorite toys:
1. My computer
2. My guns
3. My GPS
4. Remote Control car
5. Slinky

Five Things You Hate To Do:
1. Crowds.
2. Cleaning a toilet
3. Using a public restroom
4. Burying a beloved pet.
5. Dishes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

while I wont be playing, I do LOVE to learn new things about my favorite bloggers! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

all I can say is it's too bad you're already married! ;-)