Thursday, December 13, 2007

Nothing Thursday

HA...first I typed Nothing Turdsday. Fitting...

Ok...I was issued a challenge some weeks back to post a pic of myself. Although I see said pic is still present on the original post. So I'll be gracious enough to leave it until I feel compelled to remove it. (probably late Friday heh)

The nice part about posting a month later is I don't have to tag anyone else. And I don't have to follow the rules!




A little blurry...too much booze on the photographers part me thinks.

5 comments:

meleah rebeccah said...

YEAY! There you are!

:)

Nice to SEE YOU!

xxoo

cmk said...

Hi Steve--good to see you. You have a hell of a lot more guts than I do--not only won't I post a pic of myself, I don't allow my picture to be taken. I guess it would be hard to post a picture that doesn't exist. :)

Anonymous said...

you handsome devil you - and you didn't want to post a picture????

Dazd said...

::blushes::

Ok...you all made me feel better about myself. I guess I'll leave it here for now.

Dawn Drover said...

OKAY SO I TOTALLY MISSED THIS...
Sorry :(
And you were hiding... WHY????
I agree with Beth... "you handsome devil you"!!!!