Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Show for 2008!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Our premiere show is January 8, 2008 at 8:00 p.m. EST. We are excited to have Ghaniya.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Visit Ghaniya's Myspace!

January is booked so stop by and check out our line-up. We are currently booking February and looks like March will fill-up quickly too. If you are an entertainer and would like to be a guest on our show, please visit us and drop us a note.

Visit Us on Talk Shoe!!!
Visit Us on Myspace!!!

Add us to your friends list so you don't miss upcoming announcements! Please repost!

The Q Crew
Steve(aka Dazd), Meleah, Sheila, Casey, Tracy and Steve

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay okay.... I better get focused here.

xxoo

sue said...

Writing myself a note...


Happy New Year! Sorry I've been so "absent" lately. Hope to be around more in '08!

Anonymous said...

The Q Crew is funny to me

Dazd said...

Meleah - Funny as in hahaha or as in makes no sense whatsoever? lol

Sue - Oh I know your still around.

Anonymous said...

Is this Tuesday? Damnit no,it's Thursday!

Dazd said...

Yes...thank goodness it's only Thursday. I'm having Internet issues at home again and I'm starting to worry!!!