Thursday, January 31, 2008

Only in Indiana

Tuesday night was one heck of a ride. Where I live, we were under a Tornado Warning one hour and snow/sleet/freezing rain the next hour. There are confirmed reports of a tornado northwest of me rated as an EF1. January 29?!?!?! Global warming? HA!

Oh did I mention more snow is coming? Yea...damn forecasters can't make up their minds. Last night it was 6-8 inches. Now today its 5-10 inches. I want a job where I can guess at the answers and be right 50% of the time.

I'm deeply engrossed in promoting my podcast. I know I've neglected my blog but I try to visit all my friends here daily. No one goes more than 24 hours without a visit from yours truly. If you want to listen to the previous shows, you can now download them by clicking the banner.

3 comments:

Callie said...

"slacker"..lol

but I love you...

callie

Anonymous said...

I left Indiana in 1996 and don't miss it all that much, other than the fact that 3 of my kids and 3 of my grandkids still live there. So does my ex-wife, but that's not a plus. Anyway, one thing you can count on in Indiana is a change in the weather. :0)

Anonymous said...

Ladies and gentlemen, strap on your helmet and put your seatbelt, it's time for the weather! lol