Friday, September 19, 2008

Avast... Shiver Me Timbers!!!

I almost forgot "National Talk Like A Pirate Day"!!!

Ahoy der matey...Capt'n Dazd, the meanest swashbucklin' buccaneer on the High Seas here. Where's me buccaneers....under me buckin' hat of course ya scallywags! Don't make me get the cat o' nine tails now! Laugh heartily mateys! Yo ho ho

Me plan to be loaded to the gunwales by sunrise and chasing a fair lass about me ship. No winches around this furner lest ye wanna walk da plank! Lookin' for booty one might say! Yo ho ho Me have plenty o' doubloons and pieces o' eight for the festivities. Plenty of grog for all lest ye drink to much and dance on the fiddlers green!

Raise the jolly roger and set sail mateys! Davey Jones Locker not be takin' any jacks tonight! Only land lubbers and lily livered scrogs will he see tonight!

3 comments:

Dawn Drover said...

Ahoy me matey!
Sorry that's the best I can do!
Methinks you were a pirate in your last life :D

Anonymous said...

oh man, i missed it! darn.

Anonymous said...

Hey...its NATIONAL STAY AT HOME WEEK...so why the hell am I at work?!