Monday, September 18, 2006

Another Monday

It’s Monday….again. I really should curb my weekend activities down. I had a busy weekend and today I’m feeling it. Just gone allot and wishing I’d been home to watch me some NFL. I do miss the days of long ago, in a land far away…where I could watch sports all weekend long. I could predict winners and AFC/NFC final contenders regularly and occasionally pick the Super Bowl winner by mid-season. But those days are gone and now its just a matter of enjoying the game. Nowadays I have to watch ESPN just to see who won and lost.

As expected, the Indianapolis Colts won Sunday and Peyton Manning broke a team record. Manning's second touchdown pass gave him 2,797 completions -- one more than Johnny Unitas had in his Colts career. Other notes of interest, Dungy earned his 50th regular-season win as Colts coach. Marvin Harrison moved into 5th place on the career reception list. Arguably this trio is among the elite and with a Super Bowl win under their belts, would seal their places in the NFL History books.

You should really visit Dragon’s Den and see how her Halloween decorating is progressing. She goes all out and rivals the missus on her X-mas décor. I only decorate my yard from March to November by keeping the grass mowed. Dragon also has some neat pictures of her aquarium adventure.

I’m gonna go fill up my java cup and muddle my way through another Monday. Anyone else have comments on their favorite NFL/College football team?

No comments: