Monday, September 25, 2006

Bits-n-Pieces

Theater of the Soul has an interesting post about a mirror site. It seems it only effects those sites with RSS feeds. It also seems to effect Wordpress users and individual users. That's why I'm posting it here...I know a few of my daily reads are Wordpress sites and individual hosted sites. Here are two links TS found to help exterminate the issue.

Fix Suggestion #1

Fix Suggestion #2

Other Internet related news, The JAWA Report assisted in thwarting attempts of a questionable site feed. You can view the article here: The JAWA Report

KeesKeenis celebrates the 10,000 hits mark. Congrats! Go visit him and keep him progressing to the 20,000 mark.

Army Wife Toddler Mom attempts to hit the 100,000 mark. Let's see if we can get her there this week!

Yes, its Monday and I am exhausted. I usually don't provide a link fest here, but today I'll make an exception.

Note: I'm updating this as I find more sites with interesting tid-bits or site hit goals. It's tough catching up after 3 days of absence...all excused of course.

No comments: