Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday Meme

Cindi at SOTR tagged me with a meme. I resisted at first but I truly needed a challenge today. I'm not one that truly considers a song inspirational. I'm more about the artist as a whole. I truly believe a song is inept without a quality artist. And an artist is inept without a quality song. I listen to all genres of music, save some, and find qualities that appeal to my senses. On any given week, I'll run the gaunlet from Classical through to Heavy Metal.

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

This is tough...I'm more about the artist then a single song.

1. Lips of an Angel - Hinder (Just heard this the other day)
2. Mississippi - Sheryl Crow
3. Runnin’ Down A Dream - Tom Petty
4. I Saw You First - John Mellencamp
5. Enter Sandman - Metallica
6. Easy Come Easy Go - Merle Haggard
7. I Could Not Ask For More - Sara Evans

Ok...it says to tag 7 others. So here goes:

Dragon
Mrs. J
Tony
Crazy Unk
Freddie
Becky
Jerry

Play if you like...If not, truly expect an army to visit your blog. An army consisting of Zombies, Arachnids, G.I. Joes with Kung-fu grip and frogs. JUST KIDDING! Others can leave your list via the comments or post on your blog. If you post on your blog, those not listed, please leave a comment or trackback. I'll post those from the comments Monday.

Everyone have a great weekend! TGIF!

No comments: