Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday

Good morning readers!  

I apologize for not posting this past week.  I took a week off to 
relax and mend. Sometimes a person just needs their space to help cope with the curves life throws you.  

I start my cardio-rehab program this morning.  I met with them Wednesday and went thru a mini-stress test to see where I start in the program.  Looks like I'll be attending 3 sessions a week for the next 8 weeks.

I am also attempting to return to work next Friday, October 27th.  I can finally sit for long periods of time without pain in my leg.  And I've cut down on naps during the day.  So maybe, just maybe, the boss won't mind one nap during my day.  Of course with rehab sessions at 8 a.m. three days a week, I'll be on reduced hours for now.

Hopefully I can get my groove back on posting.   I still have so many things to post...

No comments: