Sunday, October 22, 2006

Late Night/Early Morning

I’ve pondered for many days…

The words do not flow, they reside deep within the abyss of my mind. The words are seemingly light yet carry a heavy tone. They tease my senses with an impending release only to have them retreat yet again. When the words are forced, there is a sense of humor yet intermingled is an underlying seriousness. I feel like a mime attempting pontification…

I truly believe one moment defines a person’s life. I’ve had such a definition and I regrettably cannot find the words for adequate expression. So I will use an example…the simplest example I can find.

Right now…turn your monitor off, count to 5 and turn it back on.



No words from your return to inspire or release the emotional energy. Only a nod of acknowledgement…



 

No comments: