Thursday, November 16, 2006

History Project Update...and More Random Thoughts

Results from the Project Fair are in...and Lil Dazd received a First Place Ribbon and an Achievement Ribbon! There's still no word on the report aspect and we are assuming next week we'll find out that grade. You can see his marvelous Parthenon here.

First Place!!!

Yes, I'm proud. Lil Dazd was beaming from ear to ear when I got home. He was running so hard he darn near knocked me over...ribbons in hand. We will proudly display them in his room. Now to find a storage place for the Parthenon.

And for those returning for another post of Disturbed Thursday...I'm fresh out. It was sick and twisted...funnier then all-get-out that the low-life SOB got caught not once but twice! And this Disturbed Thursday won't become a regular posting event...I think.

I heard on todays radio news that the Playstation 3 is set to be released in stores at midnight. And yes, the stories of the diehards from geekdom waiting in lines for hours on end are surfacing. A local store here, which will remain nameless, is telling people in lines they only have 2 Playstation 3's. And there's 4 people in line. Must be some new mathematics I'm not aware of...

Oh wonderful...I went to link another story I found interesting and looky what happens...Blogger and Blog*Spot are unavailable.Blogger and Blog*Spot are unavailable right now. We apologize for this interruption in service.
Details. Blogger is undergoing a scheduled maintenance. It will return within 10 minutes. I'll lose this damn post now...

Ok...I've lost my linky goodness. I'll post more later.

No comments: