Thursday, November 16, 2006

Disturbed Thursday

I have been described as disturbed before...even told "You're not right in the head". But I found this news article not only funny but very disturbing.

DULUTH -- Prosecution of a case involving alleged sexual contact with a dead deer may hinge on the legal definition of the word "animal.''

Hathaway, of Superior, Wis., faces a misdemeanor charge of sexual gratification with an animal. He is accused of having sex with a dead deer he saw beside a road on Oct. 11.


Go read more about this ummm sick and twisted lawyer defense here.

Anyone else find the Assistant District Attorney's name disturbing while attached to the case? Maybe I'm not pronouncing the name correctly...just like I saw this name and chuckled again for the hundredth time: Congressman John Boehner.

Am I correct in these pronunciations or am I phonetically challenged?

"Lawyer Provides Stiff Defense in Deer Assault Case"

No comments: