Monday, December 18, 2006

Military Monday

Back on Novemeber 1st, I posted about LCPL Joshua Ryan Bleill. LCPL Bleill is making tremendous progress and his sprits and attitude are high. Stop by and check on his progress.

As a member of the Patriot Guard, I'm constantly on the lookout for posts concerning missions. Just so happens that two of my daily reads posted about their experiences. Please visit Chromed Curses as she describes her first mission. And go visit DNR who portrays his 21st and 22nd mission. You'll see the similarities between the newcomer and the veteran.

And as always, I try and find interesting reading material that captivates the audience. In following the Military Monday theme today, I invite you to read This is Your War II. Sunday's post gives a unique perspective and I found it intriguing as I related in a non-military sort of way. I distinctly remember catching this moment during my first viewing. That moment gave me a miniscule understanding of the sacrifice.

The Holidays are upon us and I hope everyone has their shopping done. In typical male fashion, I've yet to start. I may start a day early this year since December 23rd is Saturday.

No comments: