Thursday, January 18, 2007

Another Meme

I've seen this everywhere...(you know who you are).

If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others what would it be?
Blueberry Pop-Tarts. It used to be Lil Debbie's Oatmeal Pies but since my heart attack, I've given those up...but not my Blueberry Pop-Tarts...

If you could change one specific thing about the world what would it be?
Greed

Name the cartoon character you identify with the most.
Larry from Veggie Tales

If you could live one day in your life over again which one would it be?
The day my son was born...to relive the moment would be priceless.

If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person who would it be?
My Uncle

What is the one thing you lost sold or threw away that you wish you could have back?
My '68 Mustang

What is your one most important contribution to this world?
Have a made a contribution? This is not for me to claim..that is up to someone else.

What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about?
If I tell you here, then its not a secret anymore.

What is your most cherished possession?
My family.

What one person influenced your life the most when growing up?
My Father...whether he realizes it or not.

What one word describes you better than any other?
Smart Ass

No comments: