Friday, January 19, 2007

If I Controlled the Airwaves

Todays been a crappy one, just saying. One way I try and destress is listen to music. And with my unbiased genre selection, thats a tall order. I sometimes wonder why I didn't become a DJ. But then again, my mouth and quick temper probably would have the FCC sending me Christmas cards for my donations. And I'm sure my selections wouldn't appeal to the masses. Although I think it would be cool to be Wolfman Jack for an evening. Howling across the airwaves while teenagers partied and couples watched the submarine races. Playing my hits with reckless abandon while FCC and he parental advisory panels cringe and pop prozac to keep from spazzing out. But it's ok to dream, right?

The Allman Brothers - Jessica
Tom Petty - Mary Janes Last Dance
Metallica - Whiskey in the Jar
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
Rage Against the Machine - Sleep Now in the Fire
The Wallflowers - One Headlight
The Traveling Wilburys - Handle with Care
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb
Eminem - Loose Yourself
Offspring - Gotta Get Away
Staind - So Far Away
Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes
Martina McBride and Kelly Clarkson - Tribute to Reba The most powerful duo of female singers to ever grace the stage.
Toby Keith - As Good as I Once Was
Christina Aguilera - Hurt

There's a few songs for you to enjoy on a Friday. Listen for me on your local airwaves. My syndication is sure to go thru...

You all have a great weekend!

No comments: