Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Public Service Announcement

Folks, I have compiled a list of love songs. With Valentine's Day tomorrow, I'm sure a few of you have absolutely no idea what to get your loved one. We should remember that sometimes just providing the love and comfort is materialistic in its own right.

So take your loved one's hand, pull them towards your computer or iPod and play them a tune.

Van morrison - Have I told u lately that I love you
The Cure - Lovesong
Simple Minds - Don't you forget about me
Savage Garden - I knew I loved you
Martina Mcbride - Safe in the Arms of Love
Making Love out of nothing at all
Donna Summer - Love To Love You Baby
Modern English - I melt with you
Air Supply - Lost in Love
Journey - When You Love a Woman
Elton John - Can you feel the love tonight
Howie Day - Collide
Aerosmith - I Dont Wanna Miss A Thing

And for the crooners and Divas portion of my song list:
Whitney Houston-I will always love you
Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You

To Where You Are - Josh Groban
Tom Jones - My Funny Valentine
Perry Como - And I Love You So This ones a Tissue Alert. This man could croon...and quite simply a legend to me.

Why do I keep doing this? Simple folks, because I love looking for music that brings joy to my heart and pleasure to my readers.

Now go swoon your sweetheart!

1 comment:

cmk said...

And guys, DON'T forget 'Wonderful Tonight' by Eric Clapton. Simply one of the BEST love songs ever written.