Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday Testimonial

Folks...another work week has come to a close. TGIF! I sit here writing this entry sipping a Crown Royal and Pepsi, listening to tunes with the headphones and enjoying a peaceful night here at Dazd Central. The tunes are mood inspiring, heart racing, depressing and overall damn good tunes, if I say so myself. I have Muddy Waters, Doobie Brothers, Foghat, Metallica, Aerosmith, Merle Haggard and the list goes on. All set on shuffle so I have no idea what's next. Sometimes when I write thats how I gain inspiration. Joe Walsh sums it up perfectly right now...Life's been good to me so far.

I had an interesting quote today. I think it rounded me out nicely. You know the missus tells me "You're not right in the head" most of the time. Other times she sits in complete awe of the spewage I send forth. Some days she just shakes her head, laughs and moves on...knowing my sarcasm is unchallengable. I've also been told I'm disturbed and know things most normal people don't. This quote, actually two of them, are worthy of noting. I won't say who quoted these...but I take great pride and accept them with honor.

A Badge of Honor, if you will:

"He has a whole different view of the world. (Like looking at bugs through a broken coke bottle.)"
"Dazed and Confuzed looks at life differently than most of us. Bizarre, yet hauntingly true. Always a good read!"

Folks...if there ever was a time to hit the pinnacle of achievement, I do believe I've reached it. I've made my mark on the blogosphere, even if ever so briefly. I will bask in the humbleness (cough) and my fifteen minutes of fame should be up about now.

Now Ole Ted is telling me there's a stranglehold going on. I do believe I'll expand on my post from last Saturday. And if the tunes hold out, my fingers don't cramp and the whisky stays chilled, I might just keep posting into the wee hours of the morning. I would say until the cows come home but there's a certain person who is opening Montana Mooooooosings soon. Stay Tuned!

3 comments:

Mohawk Chieftain said...

You may appear to be Dazed and Confuzed, on the surface, but your blog is really very organized and put together quite well. I've added a link to it, on my own blog, as it deserves to be seen by people....

Editor said...

boy! whoever made those interesting remarks about you must be a great blogger too! He really pegged you and your great blog!

Lemon Stand said...

Although I agree with Mohawk Chieftain about your blog I just need to add that MY blog isn't nearly so well put together... I hate you. :P