Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Monday's Round-up Follow-up

Sinus infection! Full blown too...has moved into my ears and I am miserable. Doc said if I'd had waited until late this week they'd have to Roto-Rooter. Antibiotics for everyone! For the sinus infection...nothing else! Geez people...

Mrs. JoseGoldbloom has returned! Hibernation effects people differently. heh And make sure to check out Dragon's Zombie video...am kinda glad I live here and not there. I'm thinking those neighbors must be either too drunk to notice or awfully understanding. Or all their guns were being cleaned...still a good movie!

Thank you for all the well wishes. Eric...I'm sure this past weekend's RattleSnake/Blogger Meet would've provided all the bacteria killer I could've handled. Wonder how it would work as anti-venom...

Ok, that about does it for today. I was doing something and forgot so I'll just stop everything.

Oh yes...I was working!

***UPDATE***
I know its not good etiquette to update posts, so sue me.
Go read this great masterpiece while I go change my britches. I have not laughed like that in a very long time. The suspense alone was like waiting outside the bathroom after hearing, "I'm almost done, just a second."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Dazd, I threw myself across my desk and laughed hysterically. I'm sure my kids think I was losing my mind. Man, I need a cigarette. whew

Anonymous said...

Dazd now I see why you had to change your pants, that was one of the funniest things I've ever read. Oh well the laughter is good for you, maybe it'll help your sinus infection.

Anonymous said...

.... Dazd, that Dragonlady has got it goin' on... but, wow, she still freaks me out bigtime....

Eric