Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday Round-up

Sucks being sick on a Sunday. My cold has morphed into a full-blown sinus infection. Complete with hearing loss in one ear and thumping my head sounds like a ripe melon. I spent most of yesterday in bed sleeping and watching boring TV. My equilibriam(sp) was off yesterday so it was fun trying to walk. Getting around objects in my path proved I have some Fred Astaire in me.

I've added a few new people to my blogroll. Mohawk Chieftain, Boobies & Beer and American Ranger are all great blog reads. Go check them out...

Blogging may be light while I regenerate. Off to call the doctor...

5 comments:

cmk said...

Take care, Dazd. Those sinus infections can really hit you hard--thankfully I haven't had one since I had my allergies diagnosed. The allergy drugs have worked wonders.

Teresa said...

I have had that dizziness for a month now. I hope you get better. Sending lots of cold meds you way!

Hammer said...

I've got the same thing, it's hung on for over a week now and is really pissing me off.

Get better soon bud.

Lemon Stand said...

I hope you feel better soon! It's almost spring, you know? You have to be able to ENJOY it!

MrsJoseGoldbloom said...

Hope you get to feeling better Dazd, it sucks being sick. Hey you want to borrow my ballet slippers? They might make negotiating the path a little easier.