Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday Think Tank

Idle Thoughts of a Wandering Mind

*****
I had amnesia once -- or twice.
*****
Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic.
*****
All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.
*****
If the world were a logical place, men would be the ones who ride horses sidesaddle.
******
What is a 'free' gift? Aren't all gifts free?
*****
They told me I was gullible and I believed them.
*****
Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home, and when he grows up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto the freeway.
*****
Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.
*****
One nice thing about egotists . . . they don't talk about other people.
*****
I used to be indecisive. Now, I'm not sure.
*****
The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
*****
How can there be self-help groups?
*****
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
*****
Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I'll show you a man who can't get his pants off.
*****
Is it me, or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?

H/T reader Michelle

2 comments:

cmk said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you--that was needed for a Monday! :D

Anonymous said...

Yeay!

This made my Monday better too!