Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Spring is Here!!!

So maybe the temperatures don't feel like spring, but in the last 2 weeks I've seen a red robin, crane, green grass and blooming croci (crocus). So yea...Spring is here!!! So now its time to get the lawnmower tuned up, fertilizer and weed killer out, garden tilled, etc... to prepare Casa de Dazd for the coming months. I do enjoy working out in the yard regardless of what others might think, I do take pride. And yes I don't care what neighbors think but I sure don't wanna give them something to gossip about. HA

So during the first month of my job I have come to the realization that cell phones are the devil's disciples. And that drivers are oblivious to their surroundings even when not on cell phones. The best one yet...driving with cigarette in one hand, drink in another, cell phone cradled in shoulder and...get ready...driving with the knees. Now screw me if I'm wrong, but I'm thinking thats 2 too many things while driving. And while I won't get into gender bashing, women are the worst. Yes...there are guys with bad driving/habits but they are outnumbered.

Ok...thats all I have for now. Ciao!!

3 comments:

cmk said...

Just a couple of weeks ago, I saw a guy with an iPad in his left hand, writing in a notebook with his right hand, cell phone squashed against his ear with his shoulder, and driving down the interstate at 75+ MPH. I'm not exactly sure WHAT he was using to steer--and I'm not too sure I WANT to know. ;) (And it was okay for me to be staring at him, The Husband was driving, not me.)

Dawn Drover said...

Just thought I'd stop by to say hi.
Hi Steve! Glad you found spring... I'm still looking.

meleah rebeccah said...

Hooray for ALMOST Spring. And it never ceases to amaze me at the crazy things people do while driving a car. Sometimes, it's downright scary!