Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tuesday Morning Coffee

Me: Lets go outside for awhile
Ag: Sure..yeah yeah yeah
Me: Slow down will ya, almost tripped me
Ag: Opps, my bad
Me: Sit right here
Ag: Huh
Me: You heard me
Ag: Well...
Me: Ummm now would be good
Ag: Ok. (man he sounds serious)
Me: Doing ok? Miss me yesterday while I was gone?
Ag: Uh huh (he loves those puppy eyes)
Me: Good, missed you too.
Intermission as we watch the neighborhood traffic

Ag: Hey!
Ag:.......
Ag: HEY!
Me: Opps...what?
Ag: Been sitting here awhile
Me: Gotta go potty?
Ag: See my eyes turning yellow?
Me: Go ahead then but come right back
Intermission as I watch the neighborhood traffic
.........
Me: WTH? Hey Ag...get back here
Ag: But there is something more important...
Me: What's more important than me?
Ag: Uh....
Me: Yea...thought so...I pay for your food remember?
Ag: (tries the puppy eyes again)
Me: Not gonna work
Me: Stop it will ya already?
Ag: Heh
Intermission as we watch the neighborhood come alive

Me: Lets play catch before i gotta leave
Ag: Oh yeah yeah yeah
Me: Calm down will ya!
Ag: No way dude
Me: Dude?
Ag: ummmm
Me: Well go on out
Ag: YES
Me: Farther
Ag: Huh
Me: Here ya go
Ag: Damn him he threw it so i couldn't catch it
Me: What did ya say?
Ag: Nuttin'

Me: Ok 10 minutes long enough
Ag: Crap
Me: C'mon back inside
Ag: You can go #%*& yourself
Me: NOW!
Ag: Ok..(puppyeyes aren't gonna work now)

Me: Make sure the Demon Cat stays outta the trash and make sure you stay outta trouble. See ya when I get home Aggie!

Just gotta love a faithful canine companion! Here she is...the lovely Aggie!

No comments: