Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday's Reflection

Another work week has concluded. Some important events today and tomorrow. Friday is Elephant Appreciation Day. So if you have an Elephant living close by or know one personally, make sure to tell them how much you appreciate them. If not, please visit this site and print out the coloring pages and mail your local zoo. Elephant Appreciation Day
I'm thinking its a good idea NOT to have the elephants participate in festivities that we equate with Groundhog's Day. Although given the physique differential of the groundhog vs. the elephant, this could mean we'd roll from Autumnal Equinox straight to Vernal Equinox. Not a bad consideration...

Tomorrow is the Autumnal Equinox. My favorite time of year. I so enjoy leaves changing into their fall colors.

This is the time for camping, campfires with s'mores and truly appreciating nature. The creatures are very active as they prepare for the cold winter ahead. Crops are being harvested, small towns are holding festivals and witnessing the metamorphosis Mother Nature decrees each year while driving through the countryside appreciating the true exquisiteness of her artistry. Your last chance to enjoy homemade apple pie, persimmon pudding, last harvest of vegetables from the garden and a barbeque with all the fixins'. If you've not guessed by now, I have a penchant for the outdoors.

Dear readers, I must bid adieu for yet another weekend. Do take the time to visit the numerous links I've incorporated this week. I shall return as time affords and visit my readers. My schedule is hectic and I'll surely be exhausted come Sunday night.

Until then, proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

No comments: