Thursday, October 05, 2006

Thursday Morning

Good morning!

Just a short note to let my readers know I'm still alive and screaming, errrrr kicking. I've added a new feature here located on the right under all the links. I found it over at Harvey's Place and decided maybe I'd give it a whirl. I'm also trying to get back into a regular routine.

So here is today's Riddle:
You are walking through a field, and you find something to eat. It doesn't have bones, and it doesn't have meat. You pick it up and put it into your pocket. You take it home and put it on a shelf, but 3 days later it walks away. What is it?

And here's another:
I am slim and tall,
Many find me desirable and appealing.
They touch me and I give a false good feeling.
Once I shine in splendor,
But only once and then no more.
For many I am "to die for".
What am I?

Answers to follow soon!

No comments: