Thursday, December 07, 2006

Weird...

Warts & All and The Coffee Table have both tagged me with the same meme.

"Here are the rules: Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about You." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!"


1. When I eat a meal, I eat one thing till its gone then move on to the next item. Example: I'll eat all my chicken, then eat all my veggie that nite, then eat all my salad.
2. I cannot go to sleep at home until everyone else is in bed. Unless I'm sick or exhausted and pass out.
3. I still enjoy eating black licorice and washing it all down with a glass of milk.
4. I cannot comb my hair until after I've put my shirt on.
5. No one except me is allowed to touch my toes.
6. I've been told "You know things most normal people don't."

And following the rules, here are my six tags:
KeesKennis
Cool Single Mom
Walrilla
Lemonade Stand
Getting to Maybe
Crazy Uncle

No comments: