Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday Morning

Good morning!

Yea Yea yea...I know it's Monday and Mondays suck. I was sitting here drinking Decaf coffee (ewww) and wondering what to post on a glorius Monday. Nothing really strikes a chord today so I thought I'd try something fun, well fun for me anyways. We all know what a Link Whore I am, and I figured I'd venture into another whoring arena. I call it the Search Whore. Search terms normal people type in and those that perverse people search for. We watched a movine this weekend called "Yours, Mine and Ours". Movie Titles The plot is similar to "Cheaper by the Dozen" and is definitely a family movie. One line in the movie made me chuckle..."I googled her all night". "I'm not sure what googling is but it sounds dirty. I cannot believe you googled another mans wife".

Now I get allot of hits for Dazed and Confuzed, even more for Dazed and Confused, a few still for Cows, not so many for Patriot Guard Riders and certainly none for pet monkey tricks. It also makes you wonder about dog tricks, cat tricks and horse tricks. Maybe Trick-or-Treat will be a big search hit, although I'm positive more prestigious sites have that covered already. I should stay clear of the perverse search terms, for my dear readers, but a few came to mind. Underwear and panties seem to be a big term used (so I've heard) and not necessarily in conjunction with pirates. Pirate panties?!?!?! Arrrrrghhh. Hooters seems to be a popular term also. Although I don't like their food...still a nice place to watch a ball game with friends. The Grand Tetons would be a nice park to visit. I wonder if Dolly Parton has ever been there?

My DASAINT post was a big hit with a RV forum. DASAINT Not sure how that person found the post but hats off to you if you are a continuing reader.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I have a couple of pics to post later.

No comments: