Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunday Game

Channel surfing on Sunday morning...nothing like it folks. Lazy day here at Dazd Central. I have no plans today and if I get motivated, I'm sure I'll still have no plans.

I did come across an interesting show today. I didn't stay around past the second story. It really depressed me and I felt envy with hatred, this isn't a good thing for a Sunday. The show depicted peoples lives that had won a lottery. And this wasn't some fly-by-night coverage, oh no sir. It was coverage up to and after the winnings. Yes, the two I watched seemed level-headed enough not to be bankrupt within 5 years. And also seemed deserving of making easy street for the rest of their lives.

What the hell about me!?!?!

Anyways, I started thinking how I'd spend my money. Then my thought quickly changed to how I can make money now. And I've come up with this brilliant idea. Oh yes...brilliant! I'm going to visit those fine folks that won the lottery. There's gonna be a little game we can play...



4 comments:

barista grazioso said...

LOL! That's a great t-shirt. I don't think I'd get away with wearing it at work though. I saw the commercial for the show, but know better than to watch it. That envy thing? Um, yea...it it would rear its ugly head.

Mrs. Who said...

The late, great Acidman once did a post on that shirt. Go to the link to read it:

http://gutrumbles.com/archives2/004045.php#004045

MrsJoseGoldbloom said...

I've watched shows like that before, and I always get ticked off. I think the ones who usually win it are undeserving, although this could be a jealousy thing!

Jay said...

I never play the lottery because I'd hate to win. If I have money, I want to earn it.